Alberta Sailing and Sail Canada member clubs are formally incorporated under the societies act of Alberta and have a minimum of 10 Active participant members of ASA. Active membership numbers are counted for voting at ASA and SC general meetings. Clubs wishing to maintain active status with ASA and SC will forward the following information before September 30th, each year. This information is required for our annual funding application,
- The name, address and family information where relevant along with $20 per Active Participant member of ASA,
- The organizations total membership (all adults and all children),
- A summary of club activities including participation. (An example is 10 evenings of races with an average of 25 sailors for a total of 250 man-days sailing.)
- A list of club activities that help people Sail to Win and Sail for Life,
- Suggestions on what ASA can do to help the club.